Sunday, December 3, 2017

Gabriel came up beside me, and when he came, I was terrified and immediately knelt down.
(Daniel 8:17 -- GW)

The angel answered him, “I’m Gabriel!  I stand in God’s presence. God sent me to tell you this good news.  But because you didn’t believe what I said, you will be unable to talk until the day this happens.  Everything will come true at the right time.”
(Luke 1:19-20 -- GW)


Six months after Elizabeth had become pregnant, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee.  The angel went to a virgin promised in marriage to a descendant of David named Joseph. The virgin’s name was Mary.  When the angel entered her home, he greeted her and said, “You are favored by the Lord! The Lord is with you.”
(Luke 1:26-28 -- GW)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment